Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quiet Memories

I look back at the near past,
Which passed very fast.
I wish it could come back,
As it is you which the present lacks.


I love the twinkle in your eyes,
And the dimple in your smile,
It was a perfect combination,
For which I could even give you my life.


I’m not your only admirer,
Yet I’m your only true lover.
My feelings for you have always been secrecy,
And I cherish them in my privacy.


You came like a wind,
Went like a wave,
Keeping the shore wet,
In the tears which were never shed.


You went away; and so did the time,
But I still consider you mine.
You’d be rest assured,
This love will never die.


Today you return at a cup of tea,
Which I was sipping near the evening sea.
Together we go back to the past,
Which passed away so fast;



There was one thing which I forgot,
That the present soon becomes a past.
I missed the chance yet again,And I leave everything to the same……………

No comments: