Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm still waiting...

My wait for you still continues from Dawn till Dusk,
With every stone now turning into dust,
I’m still walking alone in my journey,
Looking for the one I can trust

The path looked green for a moment,
But the thorns mistaken as grass,
From distance I thought it to be gold,
While it actually turned out to brass.

Every rose has a thorn,
And I don’t get a single petal,
Hope still clings on to a dim light,
And will remain until dark.

The walk therefore continues,
I leave my life amused,
That despite stones and thorns,
I’m still waiting, waiting and waiting…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i jst want to add abit of my creative thoughts :-

"Why is human being so selfish.Still looking out for the answer.Who would tell me or would it be another selfish humanbeing!
I m still waiting..

khabreenahee said...

Sahee hae, but after this post are you still waiting

paromita said...

'duur se dekha to ande ubal rahe the|paas jaake dekha to ganje uchal rahe the'

jokes apart didnt know u have a poetic talent in u, keep it going